Do you love the process of developing digital products?
We are looking for a communicative and organized individual to join our close-knit team in Los Angeles. If you're excited about digital products, experienced as a web programmer and keen to work with a variety of clients helping to solve a variety of technical and business problems, we'd love to hear from you.
- Act as a technical delivery lead/manager for multiple concurrent projects, requiring ongoing prioritization and customer relationship management.
- Create and maintain the project schedule for technical delivery, work breakdown schedule and project estimation, including change management.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Actively assess and manage project issues and risks.
- Define and manage critical path and dependencies between sub projects/tasks.
- Run weekly / daily status meetings with developer teams. In particular, ability to work effectively with offsite / globally distributed resources.
- Serve as a resource to other team members.
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between departments and with clients directly.
- Document workflows and product requirements.
- This position requires strong technical skills as well as good project management skills.
- “Technical skills” means direct experience in web development (frontend or backend but practical knowledge of both is ideal) and/or ability to interpret code and understand programming fundamentals (databases, business logic, interface, etc).
- 2+ years in programming intensive environment or web development/software-related project management role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Intermediate IT/DevOps infrastructure knowledge.
- Strong grasp of Agile Methodology and Process.
- Direct Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Assembla or JIRA project management software.